Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in 1 week!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD11
Candie:  CD14
Mommyin09:  CD15 (follie check 4/10)
Lina:  CD16
Hannah:  CD18
Pyar:  CD18
dnikki:  CD21

Rachjas:  4dpo
Luvkayln:  4dpiui (on vacation til Wed.)
wishandaprayer:  5dpfet
ad_06:  7dpiui
jmh2005:  11dpiui
*************************************************

So, I had my u/s today to check my follie & apparently I misunderstood what I was told at Friday's u/s.  On Friday, I actually had a cluster of 8 little follies, not an 8mm follie!  My largest follie was only 5mm.  At today's u/s, the 5mm follie was gone.  It must have dissolved/died off or something.  Today my largest was 8mm & my lining was 3 or 4. something, too thin. So, I'm not even close to O & I'm cd15.  I'm so confused because I actually got my +opk & it was the smiley face kind.  No guesswork there.  It's perfect timing for me to O, too, so it's just odd.  The only thing I could think of is that my exercising has delayed my O.  I asked the nurse & she said that is possible.  My cycles are like clockwork, so it's weird that all of a sudden O would be delayed.  Anyway, I have another follie check this Friday & hopefully my follie keeps growing & my lining thickens!  Please keep up the dance, ladies!!! =)  They said that if I don't O, I'll have to take meds to bring on AF.  Hopefully that's not the case & my body's just taking an extra week to ripen one good egg!
Grow follies grow!! That is an odd follie pattern but who knows, I bet they have a growth spurt this week!

I have been down in the dumps today because it was negative. But i know it is early and IUI's are not 100%. But everytime i have tried to get pregnant with right sided follies...it worked but last time my + test came around 13 days past. I am just jumping the gun but hoping this is it! Keep us posted mommyin09!
mommyin09  thanks for the meassage good luck with all this it will be ok u will get ur bfp soon ...
i am so exited i m oing feels like i got bfp well not exactly but u no im 22 in 5 weeks wanna get my bfp for then lol
im on baby asprin and dans on vitamin c neer tried anythng before and only used o tests ocasionaly but i acyually got a possitive next cycle if it dont work im trying geritol complete
sorry for babbling im just so exited lol

baby dust to us allll yeahhhhh!!!
mommyin09- Did you ask about the  +OPK. That's crazy that you could get a +, especially, on the smilely kind... and haven't really even O'd.

jmh2005- Don't give up! PUT DOWN THE TESTS GIRL! Try your best to wait it out.. if you are preggo.. you don't want to stress too much, the baby wouldn't like that. :)
THANK YOU!! My dh is about to scream at me. I am paranoid as heck. I am gonna go home and relax and watch Sex and the City for like the millionth time lol!
jmh2005:  I know it's tough, but hang in there!!!  Try to hold out for another few days. SSBD!!! =)

rachjas:  I know!  I did mention the +opk.  That's why I went in today 'cause the + yesterday would mean I'd be O'ing today.  The nurse was confused about that one, too.  Maybe it's the exercise delaying things.  I hope so.  My temps were really high Fri-Sun, so it's just an all-around odd cycle for me!

Hannah:  I totally know what you mean!  When I get my smiley face on my opk, I feel like I just won something! =)  It's a great feeling & I'm happy for you that you're so excited!  Just FYI, I have a thin lining (which is why I'm thinking I haven't conceived) & so I asked my doc's office if it's okay to take baby aspirin.  They said they have all their ivf patients take a baby aspirin daily, so it seems safe.  Just wanted to pass that along :)
Just a quick check in :-)

DS is doing better...he still has somewhat of a wet cough but nothing like it was, so we are happy about that.
This is my last week on the pill - my last pill is on Sat so I'm thinking I will start hopefully Monday then go in for a cyst check on CD3. I'm sooooo hoping it's gone! I've been waiting for way to long now! I feel like the last couple of months has been a waste. But maybe the Big Man Upstairs has a different plan for me to get all my duckies in a row before the injects...who knows!
Something odd appeared today TMI warning! I was at work and had to use the ladies room right...? I go and in my underwear is my regular discharge (amount) but it was like a light pinkish color...I have no idea what it is...anyways I'm done rambling. I think we will go to bed early tonight...work all this week :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-D
Good to hear you're almost done with bcps!  I'm sure that's a relief :)  I'm glad ds is feeling better.  Take care! :)
Hey ladies, Good morning...its been a while since I have posted....work has really kept me away, but is good becuase it is also keeping my mind busy. An update as to my treatment....I got my second Lupron shot yesterday, just one more to go on May 4 and then on to the LAP. I did have AF for 18 days + a few more days of spotting....I think its been about 2+ weeks that she packed her bags until after the LAP. So I am happy about that.

Mommyin09: I am just hopping somehow this weird cycle is what you need to conceive. Also, I think I read somewhere that a couple of months in year we do get AF but we don't O, so maybe this is what is happening to you....or do you think this has happend to you before, but you were not monitoring O with U/S?....it is just weird about the +OPK...I don't get that one.....I know you can get +opks when pregnant!! Could you be pregnant and not know it yet, even with the u/s?..I know this might sound crazy but Things DO happen ;o)

Dnikki:  we all hope your cyst is gone for good and you can start your treatment this next cycle.

JMH2005: Hang in there, is still early. Baby dust your way!

Rachjas: How are you feeling on your 2ww?!

Candie: I hope this month is THE month for you!! Baby dust your way also.

Luvkayln: Hope you are having the best time!!!!!

Stacey: I am really happy things are getting better every day for you!! 18 weeks already!!  Congrats!!!

Mommyin09 - Wow...that is so confusing!!  And yes, the +opk is the strange one because that actually measures your hormone surge.  I just did a bit of research and it did say that there can be false positives from time to time and that it is also possible to have an LH surge without ovulation.  Hmmmm.  So, maybe you are having an annovulatory cycle?  Starting an exercise routine can definitely make changes to your hormones especially if you are losing weight. Well...I will continue to dance in my PJs and hope that Friday's u/s shows a nice big follie!!!!

Keyan - Glad you are keeping busy and that your next LAP is coming up soon.  Time is flying!

Dnikki - Definitley hope your cyst is gone after all of this.  Not sure what to think about the pink.  Maybe from bd'ing? Hopefully it goes away and AF shows when she is supposed to!

jmh2005 - Hang in there.  Give it another couple of days and do what you need to do to keep your mind off of things!

Hannah - Congrats on the O!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD12
Candie:  CD15
Mommyin09:  CD16 (follie check 4/10)
Lina:  CD17
Hannah:  CD19 (+opk!)
Pyar:  CD19
dnikki:  CD22

Rachjas:  5dpo
Luvkayln:  5dpiui (on vacation til Wed.)
wishandaprayer:  6dpfet
ad_06:  8dpiui
jmh2005:  12dpiui
Good morning!  So, I decided not to test with opks today.  I think it would just confuse me more! ;)  My temps are back to pre-O temps, too, so maybe my cycle is just delayed a week?!  I called the nurse & asked about the exercise I started doing & if that could delay O & she said it's very possible.  Not to worry or stop, but that it's possible.  So, I'll just see what my u/s shows on Friday!

Stacey:  Thanks!!!  =) Yeah, the nurse also told me it's possible I may not even O this month...  I hope that's not the case, but we'll see...

Keyan:  I don't think there's a chance I'm pregnant, only because my u/s showed follies (which I'm guessing I wouldn't be producing them if I was pregnant) and my lining is super, super thin, like 3-4mm...  it was a good thought though! :)  If you see my chart, my temps Fri-Sun were really high & then I got 2 +opks.  As of yesterday my temps are back to pre-O temps...  There's always "something" to keep us guessing, huh?! :)
thank you. i had a bawling spell this morning and decided to give up on it maybe all together. Im only 23 and someone i know is expecting her baby girl and shes had abortions and doesn't even believe in God and sometimes it feel like its so unfair. But all my heart tells me to do is pray for her. I took a test today that was negative and I think thats what fueled it.

Alot of places online said most people get their + at 12dpiui but i guess most is not all so there is always hope right?

Thank you all for your support. You guys mean so much to me.
Hi ladies well acording to ff i still havent o'ed so i really don't know whats happening

mommyin09 i too have been exercising so you may be onto something maybe it could delay things i'll try to do some research and get some answers

hannah congrats  on you +opk  hey we're in sync with each other this month  cycle day wise i'm still waiting to o
jm2005 sorry about how you are feeling but there is stil hope i have  my fingers crossed for you

mrspace how are you doing sending you hugs