Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Calling All Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.

*****************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia, returning to the states in 1 week!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 37 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 26 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 25 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 18 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 13 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 9 weeks

Shysana: Waiting for AF
Guesito: FET 5/20!!!
Keyan:  Started Lupron, lap 6/3

Arlotheslug:  CD11
Candie:  CD14
Mommyin09:  CD15 (follie check 4/10)
Lina:  CD16
Hannah:  CD18
Pyar:  CD18
dnikki:  CD21

Rachjas:  4dpo
Luvkayln:  4dpiui (on vacation til Wed.)
wishandaprayer:  5dpfet
ad_06:  7dpiui
jmh2005:  11dpiui
*************************************************

So, I had my u/s today to check my follie & apparently I misunderstood what I was told at Friday's u/s.  On Friday, I actually had a cluster of 8 little follies, not an 8mm follie!  My largest follie was only 5mm.  At today's u/s, the 5mm follie was gone.  It must have dissolved/died off or something.  Today my largest was 8mm & my lining was 3 or 4. something, too thin. So, I'm not even close to O & I'm cd15.  I'm so confused because I actually got my +opk & it was the smiley face kind.  No guesswork there.  It's perfect timing for me to O, too, so it's just odd.  The only thing I could think of is that my exercising has delayed my O.  I asked the nurse & she said that is possible.  My cycles are like clockwork, so it's weird that all of a sudden O would be delayed.  Anyway, I have another follie check this Friday & hopefully my follie keeps growing & my lining thickens!  Please keep up the dance, ladies!!! =)  They said that if I don't O, I'll have to take meds to bring on AF.  Hopefully that's not the case & my body's just taking an extra week to ripen one good egg!
Grow follies grow!! That is an odd follie pattern but who knows, I bet they have a growth spurt this week!

I have been down in the dumps today because it was negative. But i know it is early and IUI's are not 100%. But everytime i have tried to get pregnant with right sided follies...it worked but last time my + test came around 13 days past. I am just jumping the gun but hoping this is it! Keep us posted mommyin09!
mommyin09  thanks for the meassage good luck with all this it will be ok u will get ur bfp soon ...
i am so exited i m oing feels like i got bfp well not exactly but u no im 22 in 5 weeks wanna get my bfp for then lol
im on baby asprin and dans on vitamin c neer tried anythng before and only used o tests ocasionaly but i acyually got a possitive next cycle if it dont work im trying geritol complete
sorry for babbling im just so exited lol

baby dust to us allll yeahhhhh!!!
mommyin09- Did you ask about the  +OPK. That's crazy that you could get a +, especially, on the smilely kind... and haven't really even O'd.

jmh2005- Don't give up! PUT DOWN THE TESTS GIRL! Try your best to wait it out.. if you are preggo.. you don't want to stress too much, the baby wouldn't like that. :)
THANK YOU!! My dh is about to scream at me. I am paranoid as heck. I am gonna go home and relax and watch Sex and the City for like the millionth time lol!
jmh2005:  I know it's tough, but hang in there!!!  Try to hold out for another few days. SSBD!!! =)

rachjas:  I know!  I did mention the +opk.  That's why I went in today 'cause the + yesterday would mean I'd be O'ing today.  The nurse was confused about that one, too.  Maybe it's the exercise delaying things.  I hope so.  My temps were really high Fri-Sun, so it's just an all-around odd cycle for me!

Hannah:  I totally know what you mean!  When I get my smiley face on my opk, I feel like I just won something! =)  It's a great feeling & I'm happy for you that you're so excited!  Just FYI, I have a thin lining (which is why I'm thinking I haven't conceived) & so I asked my doc's office if it's okay to take baby aspirin.  They said they have all their ivf patients take a baby aspirin daily, so it seems safe.  Just wanted to pass that along :)
Just a quick check in :-)

DS is doing better...he still has somewhat of a wet cough but nothing like it was, so we are happy about that.
This is my last week on the pill - my last pill is on Sat so I'm thinking I will start hopefully Monday then go in for a cyst check on CD3. I'm sooooo hoping it's gone! I've been waiting for way to long now! I feel like the last couple of months has been a waste. But maybe the Big Man Upstairs has a different plan for me to get all my duckies in a row before the injects...who knows!
Something odd appeared today TMI warning! I was at work and had to use the ladies room right...? I go and in my underwear is my regular discharge (amount) but it was like a light pinkish color...I have no idea what it is...anyways I'm done rambling. I think we will go to bed early tonight...work all this week :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-D