A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
178239 tn?1277409091

What's up wednesday

Got a little bit of a late start on our new trend this am. So here we are another week already gone. Where is everyone now? I am cd12 and thought o was yesterday. But, temps still low this am :(  I used my Answer opks and got one darker than control but not fully thick. So, I busted out the CBE digis for a confimation. Well, I had 3 in a row give the error message! I was furious! $40 for 7 and 3 out of the gate are defective?!? I did 2 more the next day and the same thing. Needless to say, I sent them a letter. I did not do the tests wrong for gosh sake. I've done more opks and hpts than anyone I know. I average 3 a day *blush* Well, I forked out another $40 this am for another box and they are working just fine. So now the question is was it positive or was it not.....Where is everyone else????
11 Responses
294043 tn?1354211546
If your bbt is still down and the opk line is still dark you should probably back it up tonight just in case.  Your LH peaks BEFORE you O so your test opk line should be fading away if you O'd.  
Good luck to you this cycle!!!
p.s. Oh no, it's only Wednesday???
178239 tn?1277409091
Lol, believe me we have the bd covered. Poor dh. He isn't off the hook until 2 days of elevated temps. Lines are close but not quite there today.
296340 tn?1336167601
not much here.  I don't know if I ovulate yet.  today is my CD15 and yesterday I BD just in case.  today my bbt went up almost to 98.

how about you?  any good new? ovulate? BD?

SSBD to you
Hi, i'm just on cd 6.  AF was so late last month, just waiting now to start tring again.  Good luck, lots of stick baby dust to everyone.

Tammy
178239 tn?1277409091
Babyblue-It sounds like maybe you o'd yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow's temps will still be up :)  I'm still waiting to o, it's getting close.

Auntdd-cd6 is a sucky place, isn't it? Too early for opks, nothing much to do but wait. I hate cd1-cd8.
455058 tn?1310571251
I'm on CD13 and haven't O'd yet. I imagine I will any day now though so it's BD time tonight and for the next few days. I'm taking a break from the bbt and just going by my O time from the last few cycles. Hopefully this will be the lucky month for all of us!!!
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.