Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What's up wednesday

Got a little bit of a late start on our new trend this am. So here we are another week already gone. Where is everyone now? I am cd12 and thought o was yesterday. But, temps still low this am :(  I used my Answer opks and got one darker than control but not fully thick. So, I busted out the CBE digis for a confimation. Well, I had 3 in a row give the error message! I was furious! $40 for 7 and 3 out of the gate are defective?!? I did 2 more the next day and the same thing. Needless to say, I sent them a letter. I did not do the tests wrong for gosh sake. I've done more opks and hpts than anyone I know. I average 3 a day *blush* Well, I forked out another $40 this am for another box and they are working just fine. So now the question is was it positive or was it not.....Where is everyone else????
If your bbt is still down and the opk line is still dark you should probably back it up tonight just in case.  Your LH peaks BEFORE you O so your test opk line should be fading away if you O'd.  
Good luck to you this cycle!!!
p.s. Oh no, it's only Wednesday???
Lol, believe me we have the bd covered. Poor dh. He isn't off the hook until 2 days of elevated temps. Lines are close but not quite there today.
not much here.  I don't know if I ovulate yet.  today is my CD15 and yesterday I BD just in case.  today my bbt went up almost to 98.

how about you?  any good new? ovulate? BD?

SSBD to you
Hi, i'm just on cd 6.  AF was so late last month, just waiting now to start tring again.  Good luck, lots of stick baby dust to everyone.

Tammy
Babyblue-It sounds like maybe you o'd yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow's temps will still be up :)  I'm still waiting to o, it's getting close.

Auntdd-cd6 is a sucky place, isn't it? Too early for opks, nothing much to do but wait. I hate cd1-cd8.
I'm on CD13 and haven't O'd yet. I imagine I will any day now though so it's BD time tonight and for the next few days. I'm taking a break from the bbt and just going by my O time from the last few cycles. Hopefully this will be the lucky month for all of us!!!