Gastroenterology Community

Horrible stomach ache and ribs pain on the left side!

I have this horrible pain in my stomach and pain in my ribs on the left side. I have gone to different doctors for almost 2 years now, and they don't know what's wrong with me. I have had CT scans, blood tests, medications, "camera down my throat and into my stomach", etc...everything comes back clean.
These pains are horrible, and I don't want to go anywhere, because I don't want to risk being somewhere else when I get them, because I want to scream and cry so much and loud when I get them! I can't eat because I get these pains almost everytime, and I don't know if the food is the cause of this. I don't eat any milk products or bread!

Please, please help me! I'm getting really hopeless here, and sometimes I think it would be easier if I just died!
There is nothing worse than a pain you can't seem to treat or get an answer about. I can totally sympathize. There are so many causes of pain on the upper left side of a persons abdomen. From the Mayo clinic -

"Causes of upper left abdominal pain include:

Angina (reduced blood flow to the heart)
    Cancer
    Diverticulitis
    Empyema (infection of the lining around the lungs)
    Enlarged spleen (splenomegaly)
    Fecal impaction (hardened stool that can't be eliminated)
    Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining)
    Heart attack
    Hiatal hernia
    Injury
    Kidney infection
    Kidney stones
    Pancreatitis (pancreas inflammation)
    Pneumonia
    Pulmonary infarction (loss of blood flow to the lungs)
    Pyloric stenosis (in infants)
    Ruptured spleen
    Shingles
    Spleen infection
    Splenic abscess (pus-filled pocket in the spleen)
    Thoracic aortic aneurysm
    Torn colon"

Logically, with all the things that you have undergone they should be able to tell what it isn't and form some kind of diagnosis on the basis of excluding the things they test for to at least narrow it down. It sounds like gastritis because you say it happens after you eat - you didn't mention any bloating.

My doctor says one thing - 'you have to respect the symptoms' - so you need to pursue this to get an answer.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem