Gastroenterology Community

PEPTIC ULCER!!**PLZ HELP!!**

hi my name is susmita. I am suffering for stomach problems. about 8 years. I had got JAUNDICE when I was 10 years old. I was diagnosed and finally I found that I have PEPTIC ULCER. I went to many DOCTORS but it's not working. Yes, I was so much irregular in taking foods and also in taking medicine. I didn't completed my course of any medicine because of my irregularity and my stupidity activities. I have too much gas and my h. pylori is positive. I went to almost 5 doctors but I am not getting cure. My AGE is 17+. I know it's a symptom of STOMACH CANCER. But what will I do now? I am so much frustrated. Will I die?? :(  

Recently I am taking some home remedies like- FRESH JUICE of CABBAGE, GARLIC, CARROT, JUICE OF ALOE VERA. JUICE OF BANANA. Can you please tell me will this home remedies really work for this ulcer?? :-(

SYMPTOMS I FACE;-

1. Abdominal pain (Almost every time. I don't know what is the normal condition of my belly)
2. No Vomiting
3. No Black or Starry STOOLS
4. Sometimes I face Diarrhea If I eat RICH FOODS(but I try to avoid it)
5. Pain in BELLY BUTTON, CHEST,
6. Headache
7. Have HEARTBURN

I am so much mentally depressed. What will I do now? Please give me some suggestions.

Here are some of questions below that I also want to know:-

1. Will Home remedies work permanently for peptic ulcer? If yes, then how long it will take to cure permanently?
2. This ulcer is about 8 years, is this is a main symptom of CANCER?
3. Is my pain(almost everytime) normal or abnormal for an ulcer's patient?
4. Is there any possibility of COLON CANCER from this peptic ulcer?  

Please help!! Please... I don't want to die. :( :(
Hi, please stop worrying, you are unlikely to get cancer. Consult a gastroenterologist and  work towards taking treatment regularly and healing your ulcer. Peptic ulcer pain is usually a burning pain. They commonly occur in the stomach and duodenum. Stomach ulcers cause pain on eating and duodenal ulcers cause pain on fasting (2-3 hrs after eating). Peptic ulcers are eroded areas in the lining of the digestive tract usually in the stomach and duodenum. The two common causes for this are: infection with helicobacter pylori and use of nonsteroidal  anti inflammatory medications (NSAID). So for the ulcer to heal and to reduce acid levels  avoid NSAIDs, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels. Antacids and antibiotics to treat H pylori further aid in therapy. Good luck with your therapy. Regards.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem