Gastroenterology Community

Swallowing problems

I've been having swallowing problems for about a week now. It started on Thursday evening, I ate a bag of chips and noticed I had trouble swallowing also drinking but less. I noticed on monday evening and the days before the swallowing I seemed to have too much salvia. I also have a sore throat especially shortly after eating and indigestion and stomach ache. I went to the ENT on monday, he did a laryngoscopy and said my throat was fine. I also have either too much or not enough salvia all the time. On tuesday my stomach seemed to be on it's worst I have to force the swallowing reflex and when I swallow it it feels like the food doesn't go away well. I have indigestion and bloating too and what could be reflux but I never have acid in my mouth or taste it. I also have it with drinks but less and have to use water mostly to eat. Any idea what this might be? My ENT hinted at something like gastritis or something?
Thanks.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem