Gastroenterology Community
31.6k Members
Avatar universal


i still have mt gallbladder. had an abdominal ultrasound because of upper right abdominal pain & in the upper back, directly behind. i can feel a small lump right below my ribs, gallbladder region, it really hurts to the touch. my scan said i have an enlarged bile duct???
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem