Basically my mother removed some nail polish remover and since it is the only bathroom in the house a had to use it so i opened the window as far as it could go but the fumes were still strong. I quickly had a shower and left the bathroom. People online have said it can cause brain damage but is this only possible through intentional huffing? People on yahoo answers were apparently trolling me and telling me i had damaged myself, which i think is horrible since i'm suffering from severe anxiety.
Hello~Unfortunatley, Yahoo can be very rude, I am sorry you had this experience. As to causing brain damage, you would have to intentionally breath in lots of it and for a long period of time, occasional use of the product will not cause any issues.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.