lump under my arm pit

Hi Ive been searching online for a couple days now, and I had this bump about the size of a pea under my skin and about every site has said possible cyst but ive had boils before and eventually they pop, i packed this small lump through basic training and AIT training and its been a little over a year now that its been under my arm, about a month ago i tryed to squeeze it because i was tired of it bothering me, it never popped and ive tryed several times, but now its about half the size of a golf ball and the top is soft and squishy but the rest is hard and very lumpy in shape. it is tender and I would go to the doctor but i work a lot and dont want it to jsut be a very irritated boil that i could handle myself.

This discussion is related to small lump in armpit.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I have a lump also in my armpit.  I've scheduled an appointment next week to get it checked out.  My grandmother who I look like died of Hodgkins Disease so I want to make sure it is nonthing of the sort.  I would say if it doesn't hurt and not discolored it probably not a cyst or boil.
Well I also have lumps under my armpit for a while now and seance i do have cysts when the first one appeared  i went to go see the doctor and this lump was big and hard it worked down my arm and up to my shoulder well what it turned out to be was a boil some times boils wont drain on there own all of my boils that i get under my armpit have been some are very small others get very big but what ***** is if they are small the doctor wont be able to drain it for you so you have to deal with the pain and it bothering the **** out of you but never take a needle to drain it because it will only make it worse trust me i have tryed why not why bother to go to the doctors to get it done if you can do at home right wrong for one most the time nothing will come out an if it does not much will and matter what you just made it spreed well i hope this will help someone out there