go back to your profile page and click on your posts. count how many times you have asked this and how many times you've been answered.
* This HIV Community is a place to discuss HIV Prevention based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.