HIV Prevention Community

Can I have HIV

So I had sex with this black hooker. She looked as if she were hooked on crack? I was pretty drunk so I went for it anyways. It was maybe a 30 second blowjob with condom and maybe 45 second -1 minute sex because I regretted it and told her to stop and I left. Sex was also with a condom. So 6 days after I encountered a small red rash on the tip of my penis. I went to the doctor and she ruled out herpes since it didn't have any white sores. She prescribed a cream and in 1-2 days it was gone. A bit of burning sensation is left on my penis day 13. Along with some tingling on my testicles. I have a bit of diarrhea, and hot flashes. It seems to only happen when I think about it too much. I feel like I have lost weight in those 13 days. I stopped drinking beer since and drinking way more water. Can someone. Tell me my chances of HIV? Or any std thanks.
You have zero risk for std's or hiv as both oral and vaginal sex had condoms.
Thanks for the comment. What would u suggest my symptoms are?
Anxiety can play crazy tricks on you, i went through it too and im getting better.  
I hope it's anxiety. I'm really worried. Really really worried.
Protected sex is what it is. It is safe sex. Beyond that this forum cannot help you any more.