HIV Prevention Community

Cold symptoms = ARS?

About a week ago,  I had protected sex with a CSW in Singapore where it is legalised and the CSWs have to go through routine HIV tests.  I know the place I went to is one of those place but I am still worried as I started having some cold like symptoms just three days after the potential exposure.

About 3 days after the exposure, I had a slight sore throat, I was sneezing and coughing a lot.  I had no fever, no swollen lymph nodes, no loss of appetite and no night sweats or nausea.   I know I might have just caught a cold because of my lack of sleep in that week.

This is my only possible exposure to HIV other than one time where I got too paranoid about seeing someone else' blood on my hand and had no open cuts.  I have already ruled out that incident being impossible to infect me with HIV.

Are these symptoms related to HIV?  I know the sore throat is but not the sinus and cough symptoms.  I'm really thinking on whether or not I should go for an HIV test in 3 months.

If I experience no more symptoms in 4 - 6 weeks after the exposure, would it be safe to not be tested? The sore throat and cough already appears to be healing up.
dear , u had the protected sex. it means no possibility for HIV. zeroooo. and singapore is place where they take HIV very seriously as u know. no get down with ur life. secondly if u feel so that even protected sex can infect u by HIV( which is not the case), think twice before having casual relation ship .
u are safe my words