HIV Prevention Community

Finger + Oral on US woman in USA

Hello Doctors:

I performed oral sex on a woman a little over 3 weeks ago for at least 5 minutes. It occurred after about 30 minutes of vigorous two-finger-ing [hand facing up and hand facing down, relative to body], possibly resulting in some internal scratches. Tongue mostly stayed in outer area of vestibule/clitoris, though there was some exposure to lumen leading to more internal areas (ie vaginal cavity proper). Note that I had pulled off some skin from my lip approximately one hour earlier, leaving a very thin (blood clearly visible under the layer, though not bleeding) layer of skin on my lip.

I do not know her HIV/std status, she is from the US, she may have traveled to other countries with higher HIV prevalence, non-drug user.

I have some rash areas on my hand, shoulder, face - and some come/go rashes on the top of my forearm. No fever. Come and go sore throat/difficulty swallowing.

Would you please evaluate my risk? Thank you very much and have a great day/week/year. Your answers are hugely appreciated and very helpful.

Also, http://howshealth.com/hiv-aids-rash-pictures-symptoms-treatment/ -- is photo 4, of the hand, an accurate portrayal of what an HIV hand rash might look like in the ARS phase?

Thank you.
No risk.
some reasoning please?
HIV has been recognized for over 30 years and nobody has ever been proven to be infected through oral sex or fingering.