HIV Prevention Community

HIV?

Please help!!! I had NAT RNA HIV 1 and DNA/RNA 2 tests which are negative. Although, the symptoms of severe sore throat, pharyngitis, cough, nausea, pain in the eyes, brown mouth spots, spleen pain don't go away during the last 4 month. Is it possible that it could be undetermined HIV 1 group O or N for example. Please help, I have no treatment for that disease because all the tests recommended by physician are negative, but I'm really dying from my condition.This is not stress related, I couldn't imagine the lesions in the back of the pharynx, severe cough, brown spots in my mouth. What should I do next?
The tests you took, look for specific components of the HIV virus in your body. This test is HIGHLY accurate after a short period of time. They would detect group O or N. You don't need to be concerned about these groups as they are exceedingly rare and very region specific. Your tests(which are NOT recommended for POC asthey are designed to monitor VIRAL LOAD in CONFIRMED infected patients and very expensive) testing is overkill. The Gold Standard here in the US is an ANTIBODY test at 6 weeks (if negative) followed up for a CONCLUSIVE test at 3 months. That said your tests(if taken after a few days) prove there is no HIV in your body. You are NEGATIVE.

-JC-
I had an ANTIBODY test at 4 month, it is negative, but I'm seriously sick for the last 4 month ( brown mouth spots are very common in HIV patients), that makes me think that something is wrong...Please help!!!
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.