HIV Prevention Community

HIV Negative after 6 weeks

I had a hiv antibody test in canada after 6 weeks and they tell me that i have to wait 3 months before a conclusive test.   I want to know if I can rely on this test considering the latest technology 3rd generation antibody tests are used and naturally i do understand that the 3 months may be conservative.

I appreciate any replies as I am completely stressed out!
What was your risk?

3 months is when an antibody test is conclusive.
a guy slipped his penis in me for 1/4 second.  there was lots of lube and from what i thought was the riskiest thing ever, apparently the time factor has a lot to do with it.   It seems as though risk is possible but its a lower risk that a full session.
Just out of curiosity, do you always carry around a stop watch?
haha no, i just freaked out when that happened.   It wasn't supposed to...well...thats life i guess....anyways teak, what do you think?  I know you are definately well versed in this field.