HIV Prevention Community

HIV concern?

Anyone can help me? I am 23 years old and I am a male. I have had protected oral and vaginal sex(condom on my pennis during all sexual behaviors) with some sex workers during the past month. We also kissed each other. (kiss like couples) Do I need to concern about HIV?
Protected means , u were protected from all virus , NO RISK.
Yes but I am just afraid kissing can transmit some kinds of STDs and also I am afraid that the condom is broken although I saw fluid inside the condom after the sexual behavior. So basically do you think I need any test?
u saw the fluid inside the condom , how u think its broken? its ur call condom broke or not? kissing is not a risk.
yep it is the condom the CSW gave me. I saw sperm inside the condom so it is safe right?
Correct
Thank you so much Vance. So do you think I need some test or not?