HIV Prevention Community

HIV or std rash

ReceNtly my chest develop some rash. I have had a protected anal sex one month ago. I was a top and I have it two times with a different guy on November and December. I was worried about any leakage or broken condom. The first one I took off the confom and ejaculate outside. The second episode on dec I ejaculated inside the condom inside the person anal. When I took off, I saw My sperm was surrounded the condom and I took off the condom there isn't any leakage. But what if the sperm came out from the outter barrier the one that cover my shelf? Am I still safe? I did not think so much until I started to have this rash and I start to worry whether I was infected and also is the rash related to syphilis. My sole of my hands and feet were fine. Please help me !
Has nothing to do with HIV as you had no risk.
I forgot to mention I have unprotected oral.
Oral sex is not an HIV concern. You did not have an exposure.
Thanks! So there's no need to test right? Test just makes me anxious