HIV Prevention Community

HIV risk, ARS symptoms??

A little over 6 weeks ago a gave unprotected oral sex to another guy.  It was for not very long at all.  There was no ejaculation and I don't think precum but I am not positive.  I know oral sex is lower risk, but I am really worried because I know he has had unprotected anal sex with other men.  At just about 4 weeks after there were three nights in a row that I felt very hot, radiating from my head.  I didn't take my temp until the third night and didn't have a fever.  I have never really "felt sick" and didn't have any chills or body aches.  I was even out drinking alcohol during a couple of those nights. Then over the next week and half I got very hot two random other nights.  Every time, it never lasted more than a couple of hours. I can't know for sure if I ever even had a fever.  Does this sound like a fever?  Is it likely that they would be so short lived?   Does a fever usually really knock you off your feet?  What do you think my risk is and I know symptoms vary and some people don't have any but does this sound at all possible similar to symptoms of ARS?  I am going to get tested soon and again at three months.  Please help. Thanks you!
Your fever symptoms are not related to HIV.
ARS symptoms happen all at once and occur 2-4 weeks after exposure.
Oral sex is not a risk for HIV.
just because you are asking this question again...does not mean our answers will change.

you were given an assessment on the 23rd.  kindly move on...this is not a hiv concern.