HIV Prevention Community

HIV symptoms after obe week?

On two consecutive weekends I had sexual intercourse with a guy and we had unprotected oral sex. Some days after our second meeting I develop a sudden sore throat, had swollen lymph nodes in my neck and inner throat and slight fever. I saw some of these symptoms can be related to HIV and I am quite worried.
A doctor prescribed me antibiotics because I had some slightly white stripes in my throat. I didn't know about the HIV possibility at the time of the appointment so I didn't mention the sex to him.

So my questions is: how likely is for me to actually get HIV?
If sex was unprotected then that is a risk, if it was just oral that was unprotected then that is not a risk.
Yeah, it was just oral.
I was out in some bars and club some days before so I may actually have got whatever I have in my throat in one of these crowded places but I am still freaking out a bit.