HIV Prevention Community

HIV worried

Hope all of you are doing well, Please advice Urgently, I had protected sex with postutude for a years, last i had was on 7th May 2011, All procted may be the condom slip half way, i tested yesterday 89days thank God its negative, I am just worried few things it will sound crazy but your reply will be highly appreciated, In mean time i had unprocted pentrate with my wife, Any chance she can turn to be positive? She is breastfeeding my 7months child any chance my child can turn to be positive? Do i need further test for Hiv? Does child need to be tested and My wife?
Your sex was protected and as long as the head of your penis was covered at all times then your safe and also you tested negative so you 100% do not have hiv and neither does your wife or child.You can,t infect your wife with a virus you don,t have yourself,your safe and well.Stop your unfaithful ways and focus on your wife and child because remember family is everything.All the best.
Thanks for your quick response, i honestly always regreat and say to myself I want but at the end I do.....But this time I have made upmy mind I am going to be honest to my wife and my family, One last think sorry to borther you, Dr. Did Rapid Hiv test using determin, do i need further test at 6months or a year?
You never required testing in the first place let alone 6 months or a year.The conclusive hiv window period is 3 months and has been since 2004.Your safe and can stop worrying.