HIV Prevention Community

Hiv rash?

approximately 5 weeks after a potential hiv exposure i had a dozen or so spots, acne like appear on my chest. i have not broken out in acne for many years and given so many appeared at once i was wondering if this could be HIV related rash? I picked and squeezed alot of them  due stress and now it looks terrible.

I have since gone for HIV testing and am waiting the results, could i get a false negative if this was HIV (does the rash signify the window period is closed?

worried

thanks
yes..just relax
wht was your risk?
oral sex, menstural blood present
well oral sex does not transmit hiv..even though there were some traces of menstrual blood present..
you can expect a negative result as you did not have a risk to begin with..
those acne might be due to stress
the rash appeared 12 hours after a session of bikram yoga (was very hot in that class room) regardless i have convinced myself i have HIV. im just ultra paraniod now searching for answers on the internet
i have had no other symptoms
Infrom us about the certain negative result, it will help guys worried ab the oral exposure...
you dont have hiv..and oral sex is not a risk..expect a negative result
can stress cause an outbreak of acne?