HIV Prevention Community

Hiv risk

Seven days ago I met a guy. He rubbed his penis on my anus and tried to poke against my opening of the hard but did not penetrate. He cum on to my anus and poke against the opening of my anus but I am just worried what if his penis Weng in alittle from the opening? Am I at high risk? Today I experiencing diarrhoea and I m worried.
You said it didn't penetrate.
Anyone can get diarrhea so you can't diagnose HIV from a symptoms like that. Is the diarrhea the reason you are now wondering if he penetrated?
Yes it's the diarreah that makes me wonder if he penetrated. He didn't enter in at all but forced onto the anus opening. That's why I wonder even by a little in will I get infected?
There?
Doctors can't diagnose HIV from symptoms, so you need to stop trying to work up a HIV theory from symptoms because it isn't possible.

Only anal sex risk for HIV is with unprotected penetration and only you can determine if penetration happened. You said twice that penetration didn't happen, and if so you had no risk.