HIV Prevention Community

Hiv symptoms

Iam a man 19 years old I had protected sex with sex work ler in redlight amsterdam before 53 days,after 2 weeks ihad fever night sweats an sore throats then after one month I have Eustachian tube Dysfunction dry  cough and Nightly diarrhea still with knowing that i have disease in colon and i take Immunosuppression medicines and my leucocytic count 6.1. I tested after 49 days negative but I have som questions
Do the medicines i take effected on the tested ? Do the medicines i take increase the risk of get hiv?
Plz ,Is my situation very dangerous?
You didn't have a risk. You said you were protected. You can't relate your problems to HIV. Whatever they are, could be  due to something else. Also, you have done a lot of symptom surfing to able your mind to think in to irrational ways. Please seek doctors assistance for your problems. HIV is not your concern.
Thank you for your word you make feel comfortable