Avatar universal

Need to test for Hiv or for any other STD/STI


Before one week i went to sexworker! I figering her for a while lets say for one minute and we rubing our geneticals with our clothes but i realise tha my penis was litle bit out of my pands (head)! Its posible via rubbing her vagina fluids went to penis??? (she ware undergarment) Also she drank from my beer and after a while i forgot and i drank from the same beer!
For tha above sitouation need testing for anything??? If yes whitch??
Thank you awaiting for your answer!
1 Responses
3191940 tn?1447268717
You had ZERO RISK for HIV.

As an adult, the only risks for HIV are:
1) having unprotected, penetrative vaginal or anal sex, or
2) sharing IV drug needles with other IV drug users.

A penis must penetrate a vagina or anus to be at risk.  Nothing you can add to this event will make it a risk for HIV.

You will have to wait in the STDs forum for replies to those questions.
Thank you! I have to make the question to STD foroum or i have to wait
You already have a thread open on the STD forum, so you will need to wait for responses there.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.