HIV Prevention Community

Oraquick

I tested with Oraquick 3 months after exposure.  I used two kits, both came out negative.

The Oraquick website says that roughly 1 in 13 tests will give a false negative.

Do I need to have a follow up test or do you think this is conclusive?

I assume that I swabbed my gums correctly - am I correct in believing that if I didn't swab my gums correctly no control line would have appeared?
If you had an exposure, you tested conclusively negative and don't need further testing.
Thanks for your reply Teak.  The reason I've become a little paranoid is that I also tested with the EZ Trust Rapid test (finger prick test, sold here: http://www.1mintests.com/contact-us.php).  Checked 10-30mins in and the testing kit seemed to show a negative result - one line.  I was relieved and ready to forget about this and move on with my life.  The next day though I was about to throw the kit away and noticed a very faint second line.  Do you have experience with these kits?  Is this cause for concern?  From what I've ready online most guidelines seem to indicate that any line even faint is positive - however I didn't see the second line until the following day.
You have a limited time to read a rapid test. You don't have HIV.