Encounter below activities on end of July.
1. Deep kissing. I have oral sore (hit by a book) & gum boil (the pus keep burst and growth back) caused by tooth decay. These both are my oral conditions. I do not know the girl oral condition. As far as I know, I didn't taste any blood but can't sure 100%.
2. Licked girl boob and there's a weird unpleasant taste ( either nipple discharge or breast milk).
3. Mutual masturbation but there is significant vaginal fluid on her hand while giving me handjob.
As far as I know from this forum, all of the above are non risk for HIV to you guys but does my oral conditions will have any impact especially the gum boil?
Besides I did the HIV test as below:
1. 3rd week post exposure - done HIV Lab Serology test - Negative
2. 9th week post exposure - done Rapid Determine Alere HIV 1/2Ag/Ab Combo with fingerprick - Result known after 30 minutes - Negative
Do I ned to test after 13th week post exposure? or does my 9th week post exposure using fingerprick rapid HIV test is conclusive?