HIV Prevention Community

Same test and Different Results ?

Hello

I have been tested twice ( Hiv I/II p24 antegin and antibody ) in UK :

1/ after 22 days of exposure .. result came back ( Negative)

2/ after 80 days of exposure ( in different lab ) .. result came back ( Not Detected )

why is the two results are different although it was same tests ?

Are they all indicate that I am a negative hiv person ?

Are they conclusive ?

Can I back to my partner ?

Please help me I am really worried!!

If both were same tests, there are different way that lab reports the results. For example, Let say 4th Gen Ab/Ag test, one lab reports as non-reactive, another one reports as negative, etc..

If you really had a RISK, get it tested at 84 days/91 days to be conclusive...
80 days is not conclusive?? can I back to my partner?
If you had protected sex, you don't need to test.. But if you had a risk, you need to test which you did.

3 month or 84 days or 91 days is conclusive... so why do you want to take a chance at 80 days... There's a very very very very very rare chance to change your 80 day -ve results.
pls I need more answers
What was your risk?
it was one exposure without protection ( insertive ) and she told me she is clean .
if you had inserted into her mouth (oral sex), you had no risk. if it was unprotected vaginal or oral sex, then you had a risk and needed a test, which you did.

As worriedofhiv2016 said, the term non-reactive, not detected and negative in the result means the same thing, you are hiv negative.

You tested 4 days shy of the 84 day mark. you can take it as conclusive. Your negative result isn't going to change in another 4 days. Take care
thank you very much worriedofhiv2016 and malbat for your answers .