HIV Prevention Community

Un-protected Vaginal Intercourse with a Sex Worker

Hi all,
I did something very stupid last night that could cost me my life. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, so I was in a very bad state of mind. Anyways, I booked an escort yesterday. She is a local Singaporean Chinese girl, 24 years of age, and has been in the trade for about 1 year (or so she tells me). She performed unprotected oral sex on me, and to my surprise, she guided me into her without a condom. But by then, temptation got the best of me, and we ended up having un-protected vaginal intercourse that I'm guessing lasted for about 20 mins. Afterwards, I was freaking out and all over the place. I asked her if she does this with all her clients. She said I am the first, because she felt good with me. She doesn't look like your typical sex worker and actually looks like any normal girl that you would find on the streets of Singapore. But I am still very worried. I will definitely go and get tested as soon as my window-period is up, but do you guys think I should go on PEP? What are my risks? Considering my situation as described above, the hiv prevalence rate in Singapore, and that fact that she is a local Singaporean girl and not a high risk working girl from places such as Thailand/Vietnam. PLEASE HELP as my 72 hours for PEP is up soon!
You are suddenly at risk, and it is better if you consult with your doctor. your doctor is the correct person to comment if you required nPEP or not.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Need-URGENT-help--condom-broke-sex-with-prostitute/show/1927835#post_9004460

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.