HIV Prevention Community

early HIV symptoms

I had a risk on 24may  nd on 6june  I feel a loss of appetite nd don't sleep at night which I feel it course my weekness during the day on the 9june I notice dry mouth nd white tonge and yelow urination and went to doctor on 11june which told me it was dhydration nd gave me a drug (clavodor and vitamin c) nd tolD me to drink a lot of fluid which make me fell ok I gain my appetit. back my fear is dat my white tongue is not seems 2 heal nd went dentist which gave me dakatrain oral gel buh still nt heal till date PLS can dis white tongue be early symptoms of HIV.                  Sorry 4 d long post.                 Thanks in advance 4 reply.
Your risk was??
Condom brokage toward the end of ejaculation why I notice dat is I keep ejecting my penis time 2 time b4 it got broke
You'll need to test.
I no buh am wating for 3month before I can get tested buh jus to put my mind at rest before then can this white tongue be early symptoms pls
We don't discuss symptoms because they are general and often related to other things and lack of or even symptoms will never tell you anything about HIV.
Tnks 4 reply buh jus need a little advice nd courage to put my mind at rest
28 day DUO test will be a good indication of your status.
Am scared of my future and my love ones I can avoid 2 loss them cos I won't forgive myself if this turn around *crying*
Help pls I need some advice and courage I am not in my country right now am in DUBAI am from NIGERIA and if I should test something else I may be deported that is my greatest fear now cause I have noting to do back home just trying to survive down here hope my furture is not ruin. I will rather kill myself
HELP HELP HELP
Nothing more we can tell you then what we have. Don't know what you are looking for. But seek a mental health professional.
Tnks for the advice but geting crazy the more