HIV Prevention Community

hiv blood risk, should i get tested?

hello i am a male and last night i had a someone i just met at a bar come over my place and she gave me a handjob. we were both drunk. afterwards i saw her hand was cut and bleeding a good amount and i asked her how that happened and apparently my cat scratched her right before when she tried to pet him and i was in the other room. why she didnt say anything to me initially i dont know but I am freaking out because we were both drunk and she didnt bother to tell me when it happened.

can i get infected with hiv with blood going into my penis head urethra? should i get tested?
No risk. Good night.

why is it no risk?
hello should i go get tested or is this whole thing no risk? please advice needed i cant sleep, thank you
She was not giving you a bloody handjob with blood covering your penis. It's not a risk
there was blood, is it still risk for blood to go into penis?