HIV Prevention Community

hiv symptoms

have sex wit a friend so am scared of any infecton please l want to know the symptoms of hiv though l have an hiv test today which they told me to come in 2 weeks time for the result, l want to know more of hiv symptoms before the result is out. does swollen nodes on groin, armpit and neck pain? please l need an argent answer
You can not use symptoms because symptoms can come or they might not come on. And because they are too board and general and can be linked to many different things.

If you had protected sex you have no worries. If it was unprotected sex then talk to your friend and test at 3 months for a conclusive result.
lolx
When i was you, i was very concerned with symptoms.
I am regarded with the time that i was afraid for symptoms.
That time i gonna suicide myself because of symptoms.
I searched the ARS from internet everydays and everytimes.
When i found one new symptoms, i got it after 3days by anexity.
Now i am being tested as a negative one.(after 4months and 15days)
That's why HIV doesnt rely on symptoms.
I can tell u the facts that i get from my life
thx
thank u dreamsamurai, u no wen one is in dis kind of problem he or she will be scared.