HIV Prevention Community
hi i am male i had sex exposure with sex worker 8 months ago and she was hiv positive, my hiv elisa test negative after 3 months as well as 8 months but i have symptoms like dry cough, white coated toung , red pimples on arms and foot , pls tell me what is this?
have NO clue and no one here should try to diagnose you.  

what we CAN tell you is that you dont have hiv and your negative test result is RELIABLE AND CONCLUSIVE.
am i free from hiv or i have to wait more?
You are 100% free of hiv and your negative test results are more than proof of this fact.By the way there was no need to test out to 8 months,3 months was sufficient.
sir i want to ask one oue if it is not hiv, what is that is it ebv virus?
Its a member of the herpes family of viruses and a test can confirm whether you had an exposure or not.
sir am i totaly free from hiv?
re-read the above replies...
Yes, you are HIV negative. Try to move on.