HIV Prevention Community

question about hiv blood

I bought a piece of rice in the fast food restaurant. After I ate half of it, I found a piece of red  liquid on the chopsticks. I was worried that it might contain HIV blood.If it is hiv blood,will I be in risk?
Your situation is similar to the one on April 8, for which you received correct advice. Please reread it every time you worry that you found a new way to get hiv, so you can relax.
My brain always find new way to get hiv,I am exhausted.Do you think I am safe?thanks for your reply.
... for which you received correct advice. Please reread it every time you worry that you found a new way to get hiv, so you can relax.

Seek therapy, because you are fixated on one disease which makes no sense. You are wasting your life pretending hiv is the only disease you can get, so you spend all of your time thinking about hiv - that is a waste of your life.
Just asking, what kind of restaurant?  They do use seasoning and sauces.  As Anxious says, HIV isn't the only disease out there, so ask yourself, why only this one concerns you so?  It's a phobia, it's irrational, and so you have some level of anxiety disorder, not any concern about HIV.
COMMUNITY LEADER
This forum is specific to HIV prevention. Your concern doesn't belong here since it's established that you suffer from anxiety and there was no risk from your event.

You might want to find out your options to see a therapist to overcome your irrational fears.