HIV Prevention Community

thick saliva

hi thier, around month ago which is more than 14 weeks post exposure with CSW protected i developed thick saliva that is really bothering me. is thick saliva symptom of HIV?
protected means protected.  MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank but can u plz help me here? is it a symptom of HIV yes or no ? i have read that the first part of the body that gets trouble is the mouth, like mouth ulcers , thick saliva , dry mouth, swallen tongue, furry tongue and yeast infictions. plz help me to reduce my anxiaty.
did you have a test??
no my doctor says that i dont need a test becuase i was protected i only want somebody to answer my question plz. plz. plz. plz.
move on...this is a hiv forum and you do NOT have a hiv concern!
You didn't have a risk and don't need testing.