Heart Rhythm Community

Palpitations?

Sometimes when I lay down on my back with my head propped up or at an angle my heart beats irregular for a few seconds or skips a beat. It almost always when I lay this way. I'm a 31 year old male, 5'10" 145 lbs. I do have high blood pressure for which I take lisinopril. I have also been told I have a slight murmur. It usually only lasts a few seconds but sometimes will come and go until I change positions. Anyone have an idea if I should be worried?
Also about three years ago I had an EKG and a 24 hr holter which showed nothing.
You should tell your doc  about it and ask for another monitor and try to lay that way again. Not that there is anythign to be worried about as this is not too terribly uncommon, but it would make you feel better if you new what it is you are feeling :)