Help with pain and pain medication Community
87 Members

anyone taking morphine?

I am taking generic ms contin 15 mg twice daily.  My pm suggested adding a third dose making it an 8 hr dosing schedule.   How has this medication worked for you and does the 8 hr dosing make a difference?  I am having an increase of pain before the 12 hr dose currently.
Thanks :)
MS Contin has been great for me. I have been on it for 12 years now. I  do not know what I would do without it. I really hope it works/worked out for you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.