I just tested for hepatitis B December 2020

Hi docs I tested positive for hepatitis b December 23,2020 then I had no symptoms yet and before I do the test,I do smoke and drink and do drugs before....but I have stopped since I tested positive for hepatitis b my first lft is high but after my medication with some herb supplement my lft is normal now....should I still be worry please?my viral load is 23830
You should still be concerned. I am not sure what you took to decrease your viral load but I think you should keep taking it until the viral load goes to zero. It can go back up if it is not zero. Also, did you do a DNA test or a Surface Antigen test?
I did dna test...i was taking one herbal mushroom reishi but I was on tenovoir now
If you’re chronic hepatitis B carrier, it will never go to zero.  Depending on your age, you may of had it for years.  

Since you re on tenovoir, I am guessing you’re loads were high.  Guessing you’re age is older than younger
Continue doing whatever you are doing until it goes to zero.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.