liver having f4 and have daytime sleepness and no sleep in night
main concern  i am not able to sleep in night from last 5 days and so but feel daytime sleep excessively not able to cope up and i am very frieghtened about that why this hapening with me

i have f4 liver with hep b with high lever enzyme no cause found by doctor already biopsy held 2 time once in 2014 showing f1 and then medicine started(entecavir) and then again in 2016 with f4 on tenefovir as tenefovir started after entecavir stopped in 2015 my dna is always low
dna level 471 in 2013 sep
dna level is 461 before my entecavir started in 2014
dna level 47 when entecavir stopped in 2015
dna level was undtected when when my tenefovir stopped by doctor in 2016 august
dna 6.22 last in sep 2016
but in novemeber 2017 doctor restated treatement of tenofovir now i am worry about that
You have an unusual history of hbvdna, alt, and treatment. I don't know why your doctor stop and start your ETV/TDF treatment. It is also very unusual to have HBV induced fibrosis progression from F1 to F4 within two years, especially when you reported your hbvdna was always low. To get a better picture, you must provide your ALT at the time you test for your hbvdna and when you have your Fibroscan. Also at one time, you were on ursocol, why?

In general, to have such rapid progression of fibrosis while hbvdna is low, you and your doctor must try to find a cause, other than HBV. Possibilities are:
1. Fatty liver disease;
2. Diabetes;
3. Co-infection with HCV, Hepatitis E or Hepatitis D;
4. Other liver diseases.

Once you get an exact picture of your health condition, you can receive appropriate treatment(s), and you will get better. No need to worry and losing sleep.
please reply is the sleep pattern related to liver condition please reply and not able to sleep at night and having daytime sleep please reply on that i will be highly obliged
1. Fatty liver disease;
2. Diabetes;
4. Other liver diseases.