Hepatitis C Community

1 year EOT VL test, still und!!

Hi friends. I haven't been on here much lately. I cured my hep c with Harvoni and just had a one year EOT test done to be sure it didn't come back. It did not! Just sharing my good news and maybe help others who fear relapsing. Harvoni is for real. :)
Congrats Carl, I just had my SVR24 so like you, I'm feeling good about it
Right on, good for you!  I peek in here every now and then, I remember you.  Doesn't even seem like a year.  Many congrats to you!!
I really felt like it was truly gone at 1 year EOT, like I could get on with my life. Congratulations Carl! Never stop being thankful to be cured, and take care of your $100,000 liver!
Great news Carl.   Think finally we can breath and move onward.  Tnx for continuing to keep us in the know.
Happy for you.
.....Kim
Fantastic news Carl welcome to the Hep C freedom train!

Woot woot!
Thank you all so much for the support over the years. I couldn't have done it without you. What a long, strange trip it's been. From my diagnosis to my first horrible interferon shot to Harvoni. Hats off to the folks who stick around to answer questions and help others. I pop in once in awhile but for the most part have put this chapter of my life behind me. There are people here whom I will never forget. I love you all.
Dear Carl, I am so very happy to see this wonderful news.  I have not been on here much and was overjoyed to see you posting your news!! Much love, Dee
Great news, Carl! Very happy for you.
Congratulations!
Congratulations, both of you!  It is a wonderful, freeing, feeling to have that 'SVR24' and '1 year still Undetected' under your belt, so to speak.

Blessings,  Pat
Me too.  1 year - gone.  The nurse said you cannot relasp its call re-infection.  I think it safe to say that in the unlikely THAT will happen.

Congrats to all and thanks to all that help me through out.

Millie

Congrats Carl!  Go enjoy that boat