Hepatitis C Community

Post Treatment Depression Craziness!!!

I haven't visited this forum in quite sometime. I am 9 months Post Treatment and am battling Depression & Severe Mood Swings - I feel like I'm going CRAZY!!! Directly after treatment I was so happy that it was finally over, I did all kinds of things that I never would do throughout the summer, just enjoying life to the fullest. Now I'm angry or crying all the time, I've tried diet, exercise, anything to shake myself out of it, but nothing seems to help. Question is has anyone else experienced this or heard of it this long after treatment? or am I just going Crazy? Any & All thoghts on this subject are very well appreciated, Thanks!!!!
I have not yet gone through treatment, I am waiting for the new PI's, but researching this topic, many say it takes as long to feel better as long of a time that you treated. (1yr-1yr), everyone's different, take care of yourself-be patient you will get there.
Thank You DragonHater for your positive words of encouragement :) Well Appreciated!
It happens, not to everyone but it does happen.  None months seems like a long time to start experiencing a depression that would be directly attributed to the antiviral drugs since the drugs are completely out of your system by now.  However, the drugs may have caused a chemical imbalance that won't go away without medical intervention or medication.  See a doctor, consider an AD and maybe some counseling.

Best to you,
Trinity
Correction:  Nine months
My endocrinologist said it could take 1-2 years to recover. Have you had blood workups? Looked at your thyroid, etc.?
I am headed to see my HMO this afternoon for help - Hopefully!!! Really didn't link it to my treatment til I had gone in to my Hep Dr. for the last of my Hep A & B immunizations and mentioned being depressed, he immediately changed all my blood work orders for my 1yr check-up, so I naturally became alarmed. I'm leaning towards a chemical imbalance also.