need $ 11000 for experiment on IFN - induced chronic fatigue and how to resolve it

hi, i underwent tx in 2014 and had HCV for 4 years then. After treatment my state continued to get worse and i lost huge parts of my mind and abilities like critical thinking, emotional perception and flexibility are lacking completely. the point is, the IFN is altering the microglia and lets it change its state. I want to try a drug called PLX3397 which is in phase III trials for PVNS neoplasms at the moment, that blocks a specific receptor called CSF - 1R that is crucial for the survival of microglia in the CNS. There are papers regarding experiments with PLX3397 to remove the CNS microglia population, and the results are strongly implicating that the loss of microglia is providing functional recovery of memory, cognitive abilities and extinguishing neuroinflammation (cytokine levels get dramatically altered) plus, the wiped out microglia cells repopulate the entire CNS within 7 days after drug withdrawal! People who underwent chemotherapy with IFN-a often struggle with cognitive abilities, memory and loss of motivation, are highly irritable and so on. that is not far away from Alzheimer disease, as Microglia cells in Alzheimer disease are also responsible for the memory loss. What is different to AD is that people who underwent IFN therapy do not have amyloid-beta plaques throughout the CNS. When my theory is correct, the removal of microglia cells will provide a recovery of normal CNS functions because the cells that produce inflammatory chemicals (microglia) get changed by a new fresh set that is unaltered.
You might want to re-post in the Hep C Post Treatment Issues forum
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis-C-Post-Treatment-Issues/show/1670

. Be sure this is above board with a reputable institution.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community