Herpes Community

PLEASE HELP ME! IM TERRIFIED

Hi, I'm a 19 year old female and 2 days ago i gave oral. No it was not protected, partner did not have any signs of redness/bumps or any of the sort and i did not let him ejaculate in my mouth. Yesterday I decided to check my throat it felt weird but no pain. There is a white patch on my left tonsil and white patches on my right tonsil. No pain when i swallow just somewhat discomfort, no pain while eating, no difficulty breathing, had slight fever (it disappeared), lymph nodes are kind of swollen, no red bumps, no blisters. Is it possible to have an STD within the mouth with these symptoms? If so, what kind? Im too scared to go to my doctor. I've just started using warm water and salt gargling it and green tea. It could be oral thrush? Is it less likely for an STD to form in the mouth according to my symptoms?
Extremely low likelihood of any STD from the activity. It is not unusual with a new partner to experience a transfer of bacteria to cause a low grade infection.

If the soreness continues, see the doctor for a throat swab and he may consider testing for STDs.
Are you sure ? :\ I went to the doctor today i asked him to test me for STD's and he also took swabs for it and strep throat he said it doesnt look like an STD. However, my throat does have an infection. He gave me a prescription to get some axomil for the infection. I just really reallt do hope this works >.<
Yes, 95% or more of the time, a sore throat is just a sore throat from a typcial infection, cold virus etc.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.