Herpes Community

Please somebody.. anyone I just need to calm my nerves

Here's a little background I've already had HSV 2 for little over 6yrs ..recently I developed a blister on my inner lower lip 2days ago and my dr w/o testing decided to treat it as a cold sore anyway however it just went away.. never blistered or anything.. now I have another one on inside of top lip w/ small white center, smh but I'm still using the Acyclovir cream he prescribed! I have a tendency sometimes when yawning saliva squirts out and this time it accidentally got on my little baby face(4mos old). Yes I cleaned her face but
Hi, first you need to confirm if you have oral hsv. You can pretty much rule out any hsv2 but do confirm a blood test for hsv1 for the babies concern.
As far as your lip symptoms go, neither of what you mention suggest oral hsv1. They are not white head and dont dissapear as quickly as your inner one did and having them inner is not common anyway.

As far as getting on your babies face, its not a concern because its not transmitted like that. Needs direct rubbing contact to be passed.

On a side note, those creams will not help.
Thank you for dropping that knowledge!! It kinda helped eased my anxiety about my baby, and idk why he gave it to me w/o testing bt I didn't question it so I just scheduled an appt with my OBGYN tomorrow morning so I'll have them test me for it & I'll post results afterwards....
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.