Aa
A
A
A
Close
High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
827 Members

What do I need to do to get better

I am a 16 year old male who had a seizure a few moths ago. The hospital said it was probably caused by my high blood pressure it was over 216.  But what came after was worse. I noticed when I was taking a shower in the hospital that I couldn’t feel my leg when I scrub it. But the doctors didn’t really look into it and said it will probably go away soon but it didn’t. My leg started to hurt really bad after I got out of the hospital and my knee would hurt also but what scared me was that it would start to give out.  I would be walking and my knee would just give out and I would fall. I started to walk with a cane. At first I thought I was getting better because I was able to walk without it but it started getting worse lately. My leg a knee is hurting more every day and it’s getting harder to walk every day. The numbness in my leg is spreading ever day.  I am afraid that I am going to end up I a wheelchair. So I was asking if someone knew why this is happening or if they can recommend what I should do. I have been to a lot of doctors but nobody knows why. So I’m ask for someone to please help me
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
What have they done to treat your blood pressure?
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.