July 2011 Babies Community
35 Members

Lydia is here!

Lydia Mae-Ellen Is here and she is perfect!!!! Born on 6-17-11 she is  6lbs 14oz and 18 1/2 inches. Lots of hair and I'm so in love! Water broke at 5:45am but labor didn't start until 1:20pm (contractions would come and go and were not painful at all) and she was born at 2:06pm after 6 pushes. I was 7-8cm before I had any pain and was fully dilated within 45 min. at that point. Crazy!! :) pics to come later too tired right now. But we got home not even 3 hours after she was born! Trying to nurse but she is having trouble latching. I think she is just tired. Midwife said wasn't a full term baby and decided to go with the later due date so she was 36w4d. Came at the same time as her big brother Jesse who is now in Heaven. Man he would have been amazing big brother. Jeremiah is thrilled with his baby sister and thinks she is so pretty. :) I love my family and so glad she is here and is healthy. Will post the entire birth story later and get pics up soon. :)
Congrats!!!!xxxx
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.