Men's Health Community

Axillary Hyperhidrosis

I suffer from constant sweating from my armpits. Is there anything that can alleviate the problem?

I saw a review from one person stating that Now Foods Cal-Mag Stress formula supplement cured her axillary hyperhidrosis so maybe it's worth a shot?

http://www.nowfoods.com/Cal-Mag-Stress-Formula-100-Tablets.htm

Has anyone with the same problem tried it yet?
I'm not sure about that... it's up to you.
There is such a thing as prescription deodorant, and you can talk to your doctor about it. Best of luck!
Thank you for answering Lil_Miss_Sunshine18 :) I'm a little late to the party, so sorry for that!

Quick update on this: I'm taking the referred supplement for maybe around 2 months and despite not curing my axillary hyperhidrosis it helps me feeling calmer overall.