Men's Health Community

CANADIAN VIAGRA

I here yes, its fine...no it is dangerous, maybe it's ok.... IS THERE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER ON THIS ISSUE?
US Insurance companies don't want to pay for ED meds because they are recreational drugs...REALLY?

Have you ever gotten high on Viagra? It's no more recreational than peeing. Sex is not recreation people... golf is. Sex is a human drive that is innate in each of us. It is a basic human drive, not a choice. I HOPE EVERY INSURANCE EXEC MAKING THESE EXCLUSINARY DECISIONS GET ED...THEN THEY CAN PLAY MORE GOLF WHILE THEIR WIFE BANGS THE NEIGHBOR.... SORRY, had to get that out.

Anyone know anything about the, so called, Canadian "Black Market Drug Stores"?

Bill
Check with your insurance company, as many will cover ED drugs properly prescribed by a qualified physician.  Keep in mind that buying Canadian drugs is illegal for U.S.A. residents.  Also, many, if not most, drug websites advertising Canadian drugs are not located in Canada, are sham outfits, and can lead to problems when ordering.