Men's Health Community

Depression or Low testosterone

I have had moderate to severe depression and anxiety chronically for the past 15 years, since I was about ten or so, with drastic deterioration since I was 19. I am currently 25, have tried at least 15 kinds of medications,  including lithium, ssri's such as Prozac and cipralex, snri's such as cymbalta, pristiq, remeron, atypicasl such as abilify, zyprexa, seroquel, offlabel gapapentin, concerta, and I've even tried rTMS. This list is not exhaustive. My previous psychiatrist tested for thyroid and found no issues, but it was noted that my free testosterone was on the low end of normal and estrogen was slightly above the reference range.  She refered be to an endo whom did further testi g and found similar results.  After a round of tests, she could not find a cause, proclaimed it idiopathic and said she could do nothing but retest. A year later, my free testosterone was below the reference range (13.9 pmol, with the range being 16-35pmol) and estrogen back in the normal range. My total testosterone,  FH, and LSH were all in the middle of normal, as well as Dhea. I am seriously considering whether my depression is actually being caused by the typical neurotransmitter disruption, as none of the MANY treatments have provided relief lasting more than 3 months, and if maybe the low free testosterone is a cause rather than a symptom.
I am 25, male, 6'1 and my weight fluctuates between 190-220. I exercise 6 days a week on average, moderate to heavy intensity, and eat sensibly most of the time. I don't/haven't done nonprescription drugs aside from marijuana half a dozen times in life, and am a moderate drinker (2-3, 3-4 times per week).  How should I proceed, should I try to find a doctor who will try testosterone supplementation?