Men's Health Community

I may have hurt my meatus

Since 23rd September I have been experiencing burning and pain at the penis head along with frequent urination. No burning and pain during urination though. Just a continuous discomfort at the penis tip. I finished 3 courses of antibiotics in last two months, levofloxasin, norfloxasin, and Cefixime. Then I showed to a urologist in the last week and he put me on 30 days course of Alfuzosin. Not sure if is the antibiotics or the Alfuzosin that has worked but I am feeling 90% better now but the frequent urination persists. Erection feels uncomfortable and still mild pain at the penis tip sometimes. Now that I look back, I have started to believe that my problems were because of excessive dry humping with my partner that I did for 5 days continuously along with over masturbation. I think I have hurt my pee hole in the process. The urethra opening looks slightly red and enlarged to me. Sometimes my urine streams has two streams initially, this I am seeing frequently now a days. My reasons to believe this are: when I applied anti fungal cream on penis glans, my symptoms returned immediately. When I returned from urologist, my symptoms returned immediately because he had tried to examine the urethra opening for a second during examination.

My urine routine and culture test are normal. All STD tests are non-reactive / negative.

How can a disturbed/irritated/hurt meatus be treated? I am sure that is the cause of my problems that's the reason I never felt if any antibiotic was working for me.