Men's Health Community

Lump in scrotum / knee pain

This is my last-ditch effort for answers. I've seen 10 specialists covering many areas, had two surgeries, and many tests (MRIs, CAT scans, etc).
I injured myself running two years ago - at first it was excruciating pain around the left knee. It became a dull pain, and I've had a heavy feeling in my leg ever since (non-stop!). Occasionally, I'll get sharp pain around the knee.
Two weeks after this injury, I suffered an injury in my scrotum. A urologist thought it was a "blowout" after my vasectomy. A painful lump formed. I believe these two problems are connected. Any time I engage in physical activity (running, gym, sex), BOTH areas become very painful. It has ruined my life - I can't do anything physical.
In February 2014, I had surgery to remove the lump in my scrotum. They thought it was a granuloma. Now, almost 5 months after the surgery, I have an even larger lump in my scrotum - still painful.
I've gotten injections in various nerves to see if blocking them would relieve the pain. No luck.
Any suggestions? The doctors certainly don't have a clue.