Avatar universal

My penis too rigid.

It's almost as if it's not fully out of me, if that makes sense. Like the base can't move cause it's too deep. It points straight out when erect and it's made certain positions very difficult.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
So, is this something new that is happening? Have you noticed it before or has something changed that this feeling is there. There is something called 'hard flaccid syndrome'. https://www.urologynews.uk.com/features/synopsis/post/hard-flaccid-syndrome  It's a little off but does have some symptoms you describe.  Do you have pain upon ejaculation?
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
I'm not sure this is a rigidity problem, but some men do have certain things that can be just the way you are or could be a sign of a problem.  Only seeing a specialist would probably tell you that.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.